VIVA Juwelen GmbH takes the protection of your personal data seriously and adheres to the statutory data protection regulations. Personal data is only collected on this website to the extent that is technically necessary. Under no circumstances will the data collected be sold or passed on to third parties for any other reason.
The following declaration gives you an overview of how we guarantee this protection and what type of data is collected for what purpose.
§ 1 Name and contact details of the person responsible for processing and the company data protection officer
VIVA Juwelen GmbH | is responsible according to Article 4 Paragraph 7 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Karlsruher Strasse 89 | 75179 Pforzheim,
, Tel. +49 7231 58672-0, Fax +49 7231 58672-20.
You can contact our data protection officer, Ms. Vera Zimmermann, at the above address with the addition “The data protection officer” or by email at
§ 2 Information about the collection of personal data
(1) In the following we inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data are all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. B. Name, address, email addresses, user behavior.
(2) When you contact us by e-mail or using a contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, possibly your name and telephone number) will be saved by us in order to answer your questions. We delete the data that arises in this context after it is no longer required to store it, or we restrict processing if there are statutory retention requirements.
(3) If we use contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail below about the respective processes. We also state the specified criteria for the storage period.
§ 3 your rights
You have the following rights vis-à-vis us with regard to your personal data:
• to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR. In particular, you can obtain information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to correction, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence a right to lodge a complaint, the origin of your data, if we have not collected it, as well as the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if necessary, meaningful information on their details;
• to immediately request the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR;
• to request the deletion of your personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, unless processing to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfill a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or Defense of legal claims is necessary;
• to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you refuse to delete it and we no longer need the data but you do Need to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or you have objected to processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
• in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another person responsible;
• to revoke your consent given to us at any time in accordance with Art. 7 Para. 3 GDPR. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent in the future and
• To complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work or our headquarters.
§ 4 Collection of personal data when you visit our website
(1) If you only use the website for informational purposes, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you want to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to guarantee stability and security (the legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit.f GDPR ):
• IP address
• Date and time of the request
• Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
• Content of the request (specific page)
• Access status / HTTP status code
• Amount of data transferred in each case
• Website from which the request came
• Operating system and its interface
• Language and version of the browser software.
(2) The data mentioned will be processed by us for the following purposes:
• ensuring a smooth connection to the website,
• ensuring comfortable use of our website,
• Evaluation of system security and stability as well as
• for further administrative purposes.
Under no circumstances do we use the data collected for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you personally.
(3) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive and assigned to the browser you are using and through which certain information flows to the place that sets the cookie (in this case by us). Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective overall.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies or comparable software, the scope and functionality of which are explained below:
• Transient cookies (see b)
• Persistent cookies (see c)
• Flash cookies (see f)
• HTML5 storage objects (see f)
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. This includes in particular the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the common session. This allows your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which can differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and z. B. reject the acceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies. We would like to point out that you may not be able to use all functions of this website.
f) The Flash cookies used are not recorded by your browser, but by your Flash plug-in. We also use HTML5 storage objects that are stored on your end device. These objects save the required data regardless of the browser you are using and do not have an automatic expiry date. If you do not want the Flash cookies to be processed, you must install a corresponding add-on, e.g. B. "Better Privacy" for Mozilla Firefox ( or the Adobe Flash Killer Cookie for Google Chrome. You can prevent the use of HTML5 storage objects by using the private mode in your browser. We also recommend that you regularly delete your cookies and browser history manually.
(4) In addition, we use analysis services when you visit our website. More detailed explanations are given below.
§ 5 Use of our contact form
(1) If you have any questions, we offer you the opportunity to contact us using a form provided on the website. It is necessary to provide a valid email address so that we know who sent the request and to be able to answer it. Further information can be provided voluntarily.
(2) The data processing for the purpose of contacting us takes place in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a GDPR on the basis of your voluntarily given consent.
(3) The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be automatically deleted after your inquiry has been dealt with.
§ 6 Further functions and offers on our website
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services (e.g. newsletter) that you can use if you are interested. To do this, you usually have to provide additional personal data that we use to provide the respective service and for which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
(2) In some cases, we use external service providers to process your data. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are checked regularly.
(3) Furthermore, we can pass on your personal data to third parties if we offer contracts or similar services together with partners. You will receive more information on this when you provide your personal data or below in the description of the offer.
(4) If our service providers or partners are based in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you of the consequences of this fact in the description of the offer.
§ 7 Use of the blog functions
(1) You can make public comments on our blog, in which we publish various articles on topics relating to our activities. Your comment will be published with the post with your specified username. We recommend using a pseudonym instead of your real name. The specification of a user name and email address is required, all further information is voluntary. If you leave a comment, we will continue to save your IP address, which we will delete after [one week]. The storage is necessary for us in order to be able to defend ourselves against liability claims in cases of a possible publication of illegal content. We need your e-mail address in order to contact you if a third party should object to your comment as illegal. The legal basis is Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 lit. b and f GDPR. Comments are not checked before publication. We reserve the right to delete comments if third parties complain that they are illegal.
§ 8 Use of our web shop
(1) If you would like to order in our webshop, it is necessary for the conclusion of the contract that you provide your personal data, which we need to process your order. Mandatory information required for processing the contracts is marked separately; further information is voluntary. We process the data you provide to process your order. To do this, we can pass on your payment details to our house bank. The legal basis for this is Article 6, Paragraph 1, Sentence 1, Letter b of the GDPR.
You can voluntarily create a customer account through which we can save your data for future purchases. When you create an account under "My Account", the data you provide will be saved and revocable. You can always delete all other data, including your user account, in the customer area.
We can also process the data you provide to inform you about other interesting products from our portfolio or to send you emails with technical information.
(2) Due to commercial and tax law requirements, we are obliged to save your address, payment and order data for a period of ten years. However, after [two years] we will restrict processing, ie your data will only be used to comply with legal obligations.
(3) To prevent unauthorized access by third parties to your personal data, in particular financial data, the order process is encrypted using TLS technology.
§ 9 Use of our portal
(1) If you would like to use our portal, you must register by entering your email address, a password of your choice and your freely selectable user name. There is no compulsory real name, pseudonymous use is possible. We use the so-called double opt-in procedure for registration, ie your registration is only complete if you have previously confirmed your registration via a confirmation email sent to you for this purpose by clicking on the link contained therein. If you do not receive your confirmation within [24 hours], your registration will be automatically deleted from our database. The provision of the aforementioned data is mandatory; you can provide all further information voluntarily by using our portal.
(2) If you use our portal, we will save your data required to fulfill the contract, including information on the method of payment, until you finally delete your access. Furthermore, we save the voluntary data you have provided for the duration of your use of the portal, unless you delete them beforehand. You can manage and change all information in the protected customer area. The legal basis is Article 6, Paragraph 1, Sentence 1, Letter f of the GDPR.
(3) If you use the portal, your data can be made accessible to other participants in the portal in accordance with the contractual service. Unregistered members will not receive any information about you. Your [username and photo] are visible to all registered members, regardless of whether you have approved them. In contrast, your entire profile with the data you have released is visible to all members who you have confirmed as personal contact. If you make content available to your personal contacts that you have not sent via a private message, this content can be viewed by third parties, provided that your personal contact has given permission. If you post posts in public groups, these are visible to all registered members of the portal.
(4) In order to prevent unauthorized access by third parties to your personal data, in particular financial data, the connection is encrypted using TLS technology.
§ 10 Use of our forum
(1) Our forum can be read without having to register. If you would like to actively participate in the forum, you must register by entering your email address, a password of your choice and your freely selectable user name. There is no compulsory real name, pseudonymous use is possible. We use the so-called double opt-in procedure for registration, ie your registration is only complete if you have previously confirmed your registration via a confirmation e-mail sent to you for this purpose by clicking on the link contained therein. If you do not receive your confirmation within [24 hours], your registration will be automatically deleted from our database.
(2) When you register for a forum account, we save all information you enter in the forum, i.e. public posts, wall entries, friendships, private messages, etc., in addition to your login data, in order to operate the forum. The legal basis is Article 6, Paragraph 1, Sentence 1, Letter f of the GDPR.
(3) If you delete your account, your public statements, especially contributions to the forum, remain visible to all readers, but your account can no longer be accessed and is marked with "[Guest]" in the forum. All other data will be deleted.
§ 11 Transfer of data
A transfer of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below does not take place. We only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
• you have given your express consent in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit.
• the transfer according to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit.f DS-GVO is necessary to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding legitimate interest in not disclosing your data,
• in the event that there is a legal obligation for disclosure in accordance with Art. 6 Paragraph 1 Clause 1 lit.
• this is legally permissible and required in accordance with Art. 6 Paragraph 1 Clause 1 lit. b GDPR for the processing of contractual relationships with you.
§ 12 newsletter
(1) With your consent, you can subscribe to our newsletter, which we use to inform you about our current interesting offers. The advertised goods and services are named in the declaration of consent.
(2) We use the so-called double opt-in procedure to register for our newsletter. This means that after your registration we will send you an e-mail to the e-mail address provided, in which we ask you to confirm that you wish to receive the newsletter. If you do not confirm your registration within 24 hours, your information will be blocked and automatically deleted after one month. In addition, we save the IP addresses you use and the times of registration and confirmation. The purpose of the procedure is to prove your registration and, if necessary, to clarify any possible misuse of your personal data.
(3) The only mandatory information for sending the newsletter is your email address. The provision of further, separately marked data is voluntary and is used in order to be able to address you personally. After your confirmation, we will save your email address for the purpose of sending you the newsletter. The legal basis is Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 Letter a GDPR.
(4) You can revoke your consent to the sending of the newsletter at any time and unsubscribe from the newsletter. You can declare your revocation by clicking on the link provided in every newsletter email, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by sending a message to the contact details given in the imprint.
(5) We do not evaluate your user behavior when sending the newsletter. So we do not use this to create a user profile for you. So we do not use any so-called web beacons or tracking pixels.
§ 13 Objection or revocation against the processing of your data
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke this at any time. Such a revocation affects the permissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have given it to us.
(2) Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on the balancing of interests, you can object to the processing. This is the case, in particular, if the processing is not necessary to fulfill a contract with you, which we describe in the following description of the functions. When exercising such an objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and either stop or adjust the data processing or show you our compelling reasons worthy of protection on the basis of which we will continue processing.
(3) You can of course object to the processing of your personal data for advertising purposes at any time.
(4) You can inform us about your objection using the following contact details: email@example.com
§ 14 Use of analysis programs
I. Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service from Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies", text files that are stored on your computer and that enable your use of the website to be analyzed. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. If IP anonymization is activated on this website, your IP address will be shortened beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. The full IP address will only be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there in exceptional cases. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide the website operator with other services related to website and internet usage.
(2) The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data.
(3) You can prevent the storage of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; we would like to point out, however, that in this case you may not be able to use all functions of this website to their full extent. You can also prevent Google from collecting the data generated by the cookie and relating to your use of the website (including your IP address) and from processing this data by Google by using the browser plug-in available under the following link. Download and install it from: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension "_anonymizeIp ()". As a result, IP addresses are further processed in abbreviated form, so that personal references can be ruled out. If the data collected about you can be linked to a person, this will be excluded immediately and the personal data will be deleted immediately.
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyze the use of our website and to improve it regularly. We can use the statistics obtained to improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the USA, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework . The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Article 6, Paragraph 1, Sentence 1, Letter f of the GDPR.
(7) This website also uses Google Analytics for a cross-device analysis of visitor flows, which is carried out via a user ID. You can deactivate the cross-device analysis of your usage in your customer account under “My data”, “Personal data”.
§ 15 online advertising, Google AdSense
(1) This website uses the online advertising service Google AdSense, through which you can be presented with advertising tailored to your interests. We are interested in showing you advertisements that may be of interest to you in order to make our website more interesting for you. For this purpose, statistical information about you is recorded, which is processed by our advertising partners. These advertisements can be recognized by the reference "Google advertisements" in the respective advertisement.
(2) When you visit our website, Google receives the information that you have accessed our website. To do this, Google uses a web beacon to set a cookie on your computer. The data mentioned under § 3 of this declaration will be transmitted. We have no influence on the data collected, nor are we aware of the full scope of the data collection and the duration of storage. Your data will be transferred to the USA and evaluated there. If you are logged in with your Google account, your data can be assigned directly to it. If you do not want the assignment to your Google profile, you have to log out. It is possible that this data will be passed on to contractual partners of Google to third parties and authorities. The legal basis for processing your data is Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 Letter f GDPR. This website has also enabled third-party Google AdSense ads. The aforementioned data can be transferred to these third-party providers (named at https://support.google.com/dfp_sb/answer/94149 ).]
(3) You can prevent the installation of Google AdSense cookies in various ways:
a) by setting your browser software accordingly, in particular by suppressing third-party cookies, you will not receive any advertisements from third-party providers;
b) by deactivating the interest-based ads on Google via the link http://www.google.de/ads/preferences , whereby this setting is deleted when you delete your cookies;
c) by deactivating the interest-based advertisements of the providers who are part of the self-regulation campaign “About Ads” via the link http://www.aboutads.info/choices , whereby this setting is deleted when you delete your cookies;
d) by permanent deactivation in your Firefox, Internet Explorer or Google Chrome browsers under the link http://www.google.com/settings/ads/plugin . We would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to use all functions of this offer to their full extent.
§ 16 Use of Google Adwords Conversion Tracking
We use the online advertising program “Google AdWords” and conversion tracking as part of Google AdWords. Google Conversion Tracking is an analysis service provided by Google Inc. (1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; "Google"). If you click on an advertisement placed by Google, a conversion tracking cookie will be placed on your computer. These cookies lose their validity after 30 days, contain no personal data and are therefore not used for personal identification.
If you visit certain Internet pages on our website and the cookie has not yet expired, we and Google can see that you clicked on the ad and were redirected to this page. Every Google AdWords customer receives a different cookie. This means that there is no way that cookies can be tracked via the websites of AdWords customers.
The information that is obtained using the conversion cookie is used to generate conversion statistics for AdWords customers who have opted for conversion tracking. Here, customers find out the total number of users who clicked on their ad and were redirected to a page with a conversion tracking tag. However, they do not receive any information with which users can be personally identified.
§ 17 Borlabs Cookie
This website uses the Borlabs cookie, a technically necessary cookie (borlabs cookie) that stores your cookie consent. Borlabs Cookie does not process any personal data. The borlabs-cookie cookie stores your consent that you gave when you entered the website. If you would like to revoke this consent, simply delete the cookie in your browser. When you re-enter / reload the website, you will be asked again for your cookie consent.
§ 18 data security
(1) We use the widespread SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method in conjunction with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser when you visit our website. As a rule, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can tell whether an individual page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form by the closed key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
(2) We also use suitable technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
Your VIVA Juwelen GmbH